ST. ANDREWS HOUSE
INTRODUCING....Historic ST. ANDREWS HOUSE c1883
Formerly a stunning landmark church and only a few steps away from Blakes Manor.
Perfect for large groups and families house offers the ultimate in fully appointed self-contained accommodation. Privacy, comfort and convenience in the heart of Deloraine with beautiful views of the Great Western Tiers! PERFECT PLACE TO STAY IF YOU WANT TO VISIT CRADLE MOUNTAIN. ECONOMICAL..ONLY A 1.5 HR DRIVE.
The wonderful fully self-contained ST. ANDREWS HOUSE is the ultimate in comfort and convenience with all the charm and history of a converted 19th century property. Built in 1883, the fully restored village church was a popular meeting place for the early settlers in the township of Deloraine. TODAY it is a fantastic home away from home for travellers wishing to see Northern Tasmania in style at an economical price. Easily accommodated large groups of up to 13 people.
The first bedroom contains two comfy queen size beds with beautiful views of the often snow-capped mountains. An adjoining open plan lounge/dining room features three couches and a flat screen TV and DVD player complete with movie library and a cozy wood fire. Panoramic double glazed windows are mesmerizing and the views are wonderful. The dining room is perfect for banquets with a huge antique table seating up to 12.
The large modern kitchen is fully equipped with a full size fridge, microwave, electric oven, dishwasher and granite workbench for fun holiday and economical cooking! Coffee and tea are provided.
There is a family bathroom and full laundry facilities to make holidaying easier with a large capacity washer and clothes dryer.
The HUGE character-filled open plan church contains three sleeping areas. Thoughtful positioning of antique furniture serves to give privacy to two queen size beds and three single beds. An extra two single beds can be added when needed. The church also features a separate entertainment area with a large 10 person leather lounge and flat screen TV/DVD. An art-deco dining suite is another useful addition to the stunning church area. The cozy wood fire in the church is perfect for those wonderful winter stays.
You will enjoy the lovely English gardens at ST. ANDREWS HOUSE. The private courtyard is perfect for BBQs and outdoor cookouts and features a HUGE picnic table, BBQ and fire-pit for toasting marshmallows on those chilly nights!
* FREE WIFI
* GREAT LOCATION IN QUIET STREET ONLY 2 MINS TO MAIN ST. SHOPS, SUPERMARKET, CAFES AND RESTAURANTS
* FULLY SELF CONTAINED MODERN KITCHEN
* FULL LAUNDRY FACILITIES
* COMFORTABLE BEDS FOR 11 GUESTS AND OPTIONAL ROLLAWAYS FOR 2 EXTRA PEOPLE
* TWO LOUNGE AREAS FEATURE FLAT SCREEN TVs, DVD PLAYERS AND MOVIE LIBRARY
* TWO WOOD HEATERS FOR WARM COZY NIGHTS AND AMBIENCE
* ALL BEDS HAVE ELECTRIC BLANKETS AND QUALITY BEDDING. ALL TOWELS AND LINEN PROVIDED
* TWO DINING AREAS PERFECT FOR LARGE GATHERINGS AND FAMILY FEASTS
* FULLY FENCED PRIVATE COURTYARD WITH BBQ, HUGE TABLE AND FIRE PIT
* OFF STREET PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS, CARAVANS OR BOATS
* IDEAL BASE FOR EXPLORING NORTHERN TASMANIA AND CRADLE MOUNTAIN
* ONLY 35 MIN DRIVE TO LAUNCESTON OR DEVONPORT AIRPORT AND FERRY
* STUNNING VIEWS OF THE GREAT WESTERN TIERS AND QUAMBY BLUFF
* DELORAINE IS CENTRAL IN TASSIE ..... CRADLE MOUNTAIN 90 MIN
HOBART 150 MIN
MOLE CREEK CAVES AND TROWUNNA WILDLIFE PARK 30 MIN
TAMAR VALLEY WINE ROUTE 40 MIN
PLUS... DOZENS OF CONVICT TOWNS AND HERITAGE AREAS TO EXPLORE NEARBY